Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

La Redoute

(10 Posts)
ilovespinach Fri 02-Jan-09 11:30:55

Just wondered if anyone has ordered from La Redoute and what the quality, sizing etc is like.

I'm looking online now and I like quite a few tops, cardis for everyday wear. Never ordered from them before though so I'm a bit unsure...

Rindercella Fri 02-Jan-09 11:32:25

I have ordered from them twice. And have been disappointed both times. The quality is not as good as I'd hoped and somehow things aren't quite as described. Wouldn't order from them again tbh.

cocolepew Fri 02-Jan-09 11:35:04

Good for tops. I've got a lot of tshirts and linen shirts from them and have always been happy. You get loads of freebies from them as well <<shallow>.

MrsMerryHenry Fri 02-Jan-09 11:39:49

Sizing - small.

Quality - varied.

I find they send you 14 million promotional letters a year, which is bloody annoying. Usually full of discount codes, though, which is useful.

I cancelled my contract with them years ago, and though I like some of their clothes it's not been enough to tempt me back.

magicwashingpot Fri 02-Jan-09 11:57:27

sizing very unreliable. Quality varies. Dont use them anymore because of this. Vertbaudet a fave though.

ilovespinach Fri 02-Jan-09 12:01:09

mmm thanks maybe I will hold off ordering from them

magicwashingpot Fri 02-Jan-09 12:02:40

I got a jumper a about 18mths ago. Looked great in the catalogue (my monster in law has it) and it washed terribly.

I would defo go elsewhere.

SilverSixpence Fri 02-Jan-09 13:00:36

quality varies, but i have got some really beautiful things from there on sale, esp eveningwear which people always comment on when i wear them. also some of their baby clothes are very nice and good quality.

nkf Fri 02-Jan-09 13:05:08

They photograph better than they turn out to be. The clothes aren't made to last and the sizing is small.

Jux Fri 02-Jan-09 13:14:48

I got a load of summer stuff for dd last year and it was great. AFAICS it comes up slightly large. Washes fine. Looks like it does in the catalogue. Mind you, that's kid's stuff. Never tried the adult stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now