Talk

Advanced search

So, I'm going to a wedding 3 o'clock Saturday and I have nothing to wear!!

(3 Posts)
lilibet Fri 18-Mar-05 23:15:21

oh God ! I have put on 9 lbs in four weeks . I planned to wear my black pants, nice black top and cream jacket (it's a very low key wedding), have tried them on and I look 6 months pregnant and my backside looks like Max Wall (older readers only) .
I have a longer jacket so that you can't see my backside and stomach but I can't keep that on all night. I bought a nice black embroidered skirt from next but as it's knee length and a size 14 I feel that I look wider than I am tall.

I have to leave home at 7.15am to catch the train then get in London at 1pm for a 3 pm wedding!

When I get up in the morning I am sure I will se suggestion to make me feel better that won't involve lying that I can't go!

PuffTheMagicDragon Fri 18-Mar-05 23:28:05

Wear the long jacket. Everyone will be so drunk by the evening, they won't be bothered when you sling it off!

Smurfgirl Sat 19-Mar-05 00:15:28

I am a bit of a skirt fan myself and think they are v.slimming so I would say skirt, nice top, long jacket.

Do you have any fabulous tops you can wear that sirt of um, distract from the trousers/skirt kwim?

Long kacket also sounds fab, v.dressy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now