Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Dumb Beauty Flash question

(11 Posts)
albert Wed 16-Mar-05 12:02:48

Do I use this after I've put on my moisturiser or instead of it? See, I told it was a dumb Q!

NomDePlume Wed 16-Mar-05 12:04:15

I use it after moisturiser (let it sink in), before make up. No idea if that is 'right' though. If I use it instead of moisturiser then my skin goes too tight and feels uncomfortable.

snafu Wed 16-Mar-05 12:09:35

After moisturiser, before makeup - but you have to put the makeup on directly afterwards other wise the beauty flash stuff goes all blobby...

Freckle Wed 16-Mar-05 12:39:47

Dumber question - what is beauty flash? And what does it do?

Marina Wed 16-Mar-05 12:43:38

Freckle! It's a mini-facelift in a tube, courtesy of Clarins. Great stuff - just lightly apply after moisturiser as others have said, before your foundation, and hey presto - people will say all day, You look well, without it being obvious. Not for daily use I guess.
I'm making it sound slightly scary, I realised - it's very gentle product and very effective.

Freckle Wed 16-Mar-05 12:52:59

Thanks, will have to look it out. As long as it doesn't make me look like I'm grinning all day .....

Marina Wed 16-Mar-05 12:54:19

No, much gentler than that! It just brightens your complexion really. Well worth the money.

bundle Wed 16-Mar-05 12:55:37

marina i never noticed any difference with it,but enjoying my new definicils mascara

Marina Wed 16-Mar-05 12:56:20

Then you must look bright and beautiful all the time then bundle

bundle Wed 16-Mar-05 13:00:45

I wish! I was telling MI there was a bit of a stampede round the Lancome counter in Johnny Lou Lou's late on Saturday....

alicatsg Wed 16-Mar-05 13:08:13

have you tried the beauty flash for eyes? flipping marvellous for those morning after the nights before (by which I now mean the nights spent cotside rather than out on lash with unseemly sorts... but its probably very good for those repairs too)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now