Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

So M&S products are down eh? I wonder why!

(9 Posts)
JackieNo Tue 04-Nov-08 10:52:00

And lol at the prospect of it 'strengthening its clothing range by launching a new brand next year for women aged over 45' - so what is the Per Una stuff for then?
Story here.

JackieNo Tue 04-Nov-08 10:52:40

And the title should say 'profits' of courseblush. Sorry.

GunpowderTreasonAndLemon Tue 04-Nov-08 11:14:23

I thought Per Una was (theoretically) aimed at the younger shopper?

Rubyrubyruby Tue 04-Nov-08 11:15:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Yeni Tue 04-Nov-08 11:22:29

I don't want a new range of dog-eared clothing to tempt me back to M&S. I'd be quite happy if I could find a top long enough to cover my middle.

Nbg Tue 04-Nov-08 11:29:32

Like they need another crap range.

They'd be better putting their efforts into using better models for their clothes on the website.
I really don't know how they manage to make everything look rubbish.

JackieNo Tue 04-Nov-08 11:31:57

I know - I think they should simplify, not expand.

samsonara Tue 04-Nov-08 11:32:00

I think it all started to go wrong about 5 years ago when they first used those stupid fits all sizes hangers the sort you grip and widen, errk I hate those. I quite like stuff from their autograph range and some limited stuff but to be honest all the per una stuff is rubbish styling unless you can get to the larger flagship type branches like in Manchester or London, all the smaller branches seem to have the less trendier bits of the range. I agree they need to make some classic cut and tailored and better cut basics which are body shape designed and not fashion led.

JackieNo Tue 04-Nov-08 11:48:16

I suspect the problem with the website is that there's just such an enormous range, it would be too expensive to do it all justice. Doesn't make it any less frustrating to use though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now