Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Anyone else got big bad boils with Liz Earle Products?

(4 Posts)
MadameCastafiore Mon 03-Nov-08 12:35:43

Got really serious big bad facial spots since using the Liz Earle Toner, Day Cream and Eye Cream - well I think that is what is causing them.

Have even stopped using the Hot Clothe Cleanser and they have all started to go pretty rapidly - anyone else had a reaction to LE stuff?

chocolateteapot Mon 03-Nov-08 12:39:42

I don't react well to something in the cleanser, I think it is Eucaplytus oil from memory. Got lots more spots after I started using it. Also had a horrendous reaction to a sample I got sent, is there such a thing as super serum ? Whatever it was I went bright red and it my skin felt as if it was burning.

MadameCastafiore Mon 03-Nov-08 12:42:37

Oh right glad it isn't just me blaming Lizzy when it is something else - the Cleanser was fine but as soon as the toner and moisturiser went on that was it I turned into Hagrid.

Have had to spend a fortune on Estee Lauder now to try and sort my skin out and still have 3 huge spots near lip that look like I am infected with herpes or something!

Winetimeisfinetime Mon 03-Nov-08 12:45:09

I had a reaction to her Cleanse and Polish -like chocolateteapot it made my face very red and felt like it was burning. There was something in it that felt very harsh but I do have quite sensitive skin.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: