Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else got big bad boils with Liz Earle Products?

(4 Posts)
MadameCastafiore Mon 03-Nov-08 12:35:43

Got really serious big bad facial spots since using the Liz Earle Toner, Day Cream and Eye Cream - well I think that is what is causing them.

Have even stopped using the Hot Clothe Cleanser and they have all started to go pretty rapidly - anyone else had a reaction to LE stuff?

chocolateteapot Mon 03-Nov-08 12:39:42

I don't react well to something in the cleanser, I think it is Eucaplytus oil from memory. Got lots more spots after I started using it. Also had a horrendous reaction to a sample I got sent, is there such a thing as super serum ? Whatever it was I went bright red and it my skin felt as if it was burning.

MadameCastafiore Mon 03-Nov-08 12:42:37

Oh right glad it isn't just me blaming Lizzy when it is something else - the Cleanser was fine but as soon as the toner and moisturiser went on that was it I turned into Hagrid.

Have had to spend a fortune on Estee Lauder now to try and sort my skin out and still have 3 huge spots near lip that look like I am infected with herpes or something!

Winetimeisfinetime Mon 03-Nov-08 12:45:09

I had a reaction to her Cleanse and Polish -like chocolateteapot it made my face very red and felt like it was burning. There was something in it that felt very harsh but I do have quite sensitive skin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now