Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Good lip stain?

(6 Posts)
DunderMifflin Mon 03-Nov-08 11:19:02

I'm a bit rubbish with lipstick as I find it a faff to reapply it during the day and I also feel a bit too made up wearing it.

So, I was wondering whether anyone could recommend a lip stain - I have pale skin, green eyes, browny-red hair (a technical term! grin) and would wear it with minimal make-up (mascara, a bit of blusher, powder/concealer where needed).

I would love one in a dark pinky/red shade.

NomDePlume Mon 03-Nov-08 11:20:20

Benefit lip tint.

It can also be used as a blusher too.

DunderMifflin Mon 03-Nov-08 12:52:02

Thanks NdP - I've had this before and loved it for cheeks but can't imagine using it for my lips. Surely it would come off really easily?

RamblingRosa Mon 03-Nov-08 13:16:21

Sounds like you've got lovely colouring envy. I've got a really nice Estee Lauder one but not sure if they still do it. Benefit have brought out a new one called Posie Tint which is more pink and less red than Benetint. Haven't tried it but it's meant to be good.

On the cheaper side, Bourjois have got a new range of lip stains. Can't remember what they're called but there are about 5 different colours. I got one which looks like a scary orange but is actually quite flattering coral on.

I'd recommend the Bourjois one too - the nice corally shade with a slick of lip balm over the top for 'shine'

Benetint is also good but very red ! Will look out for the Posie Tink though !

DunderMifflin Mon 03-Nov-08 13:57:40

Thanks Rosa! (I'll keep quiet about the industrial amounts of under-eye gloop I need at the moment due to a 10wk old baby then!! wink)

Will definitely check out the Bourjois one, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now