Talk

Advanced search

lip venom

(4 Posts)
bunny3 Thu 10-Mar-05 20:35:35

does it work? I want more pouty lips without collagen

loudmum Sat 12-Mar-05 12:39:01

never used it but according to my trinny and suzannah book buffing lips every day with a dry toothbrush helps plump them up... I do this when I have finshed brushing them and my lips are really smooth -- never any dry skin and they look good

karenanne Sun 13-Mar-05 08:01:08

ive just ordered some skin doctor perfect pout lip treatment from qvc.it looks amazing its all natural ingredients and plumps your lips up for 5 hours.if you apply it 3 times a day it will last all day,or you can use it as a treatment applying it twice a day for 28 days for a long lasting effect.
it works by bringing the blood in your lips back to the surface so not only does it plump your lips it makes them a nice colour too.just apply it under gloss/lipstick etc or leave natural.and it works instantly.
cost £20 with p+p but if it works as well as it seemed to do on the telly i'll be very pleased.

bunny3 Sun 13-Mar-05 16:45:17

karenanne, let me know if it works - i'd love to try it.

loudmum, I use an electric brush, I might give it a go tonight, hope it doesnt leave them red raw!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now