Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

midlife crisis - please help me find a leopard print coat

(11 Posts)
cthea Thu 30-Oct-08 20:39:00

I saw one in Karen Millen today but only a size 8 and 10. They have my size (14) online. Anywhere else? Long, preferably, and nice to the touch, not too acrylic.

samsonara Thu 30-Oct-08 20:56:25

Are you sure you want leopard print? You wont regret it later? Ok if you are sure this?

samsonara Thu 30-Oct-08 21:02:50

sorry you wanted long, this?

MrsMattie Thu 30-Oct-08 21:03:40

<suppresses urge to mention Liz McDonald>

foxinsocks Thu 30-Oct-08 21:04:21

you know you have to get matching knickers too. It's compulsory.

foxinsocks Thu 30-Oct-08 21:05:09

perfect to go with the coat

controlfreeeeeakyshrieeeeeky Thu 30-Oct-08 21:08:19

if she gets the fur one she wont need them... "all fur coat and no knickers..."

laurenslovelymummy Thu 30-Oct-08 21:11:03

Why don't you go for something like this from principles A woman i work with has it and it's really nice. Hate the tacky looking coats that are around just now!!!

cthea Fri 31-Oct-08 13:33:45

Lauren, that looks lovely and a scaled down version of what I had in mind originally.

Everyone else, thanks for trying to bring some sense into this decision. Gave you a laugh. I still like it, although I know it's a difficult line between..err...and tacky.

cthea Fri 31-Oct-08 13:34:51

I meant to say I'll look out for the Principles one but the only couple of concesions nearby are too small, I haven't seen it.

PatsyCline Fri 31-Oct-08 16:41:24

Oassis have a nice one (£150) but it is only available online in a 10 at the moment.

I love wearing leopard skin as it makes me feel glamorous, which is quite a feat.

Patsy

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: