Talk

Advanced search

Where is similar to Boden

(9 Posts)
pamelat Thu 30-Oct-08 14:08:06

I know Boden gets a hard press on mumsnet but I really like their stuff. Its a bit on the pricey side for me so was wondering where else is similar?

I love their cashmere cropped cardigan (£79) but just cant make myself pay that much.

I tend to just buy their sale stuff and love it.

priceyp Thu 30-Oct-08 15:35:56

Hiya I like La Redoute and my Boden loving friend always thinks it's Boden. There's loads of choice, varying quality, but I've been happy with most things from there.

bolero

PerfectStyle Thu 30-Oct-08 15:39:20

Hi there, have you tried Joules - on line and catalogue - I think it's very similar, better and colourful - little bit younger I would say.

kettlechip Thu 30-Oct-08 16:05:18

Try Kew, it's gorgeous wearable clothes and possibly a little cheaper than Boden.
Would normally agree on joules but think this season is awful, esp the colours. Also like White Stuff.

honestfriend Thu 30-Oct-08 17:50:01

ditto- Kew, or White Stuff. Pure cashmere from www.purecollection.com

I got the Boden cropped cardi and sent it back- it's only 16" long- have ordered cropped cardi from Pure Collection- got code for 25% off.smile

pamelat Thu 30-Oct-08 18:21:32

oh will have a look.

I am 30 and am wondering whether Boden is a bit grown up but think I am enjoying "playing" at grown up at the moment.

KatieDD Thu 30-Oct-08 18:32:40

Joules 20% off with SHE20 if that helps anyone, I like their children's wear but as I'm not horsey myself can't bring myself to order clothes for me.

domesticslattern Thu 30-Oct-08 18:43:25

Agree with Kettleship. Joules has gone mad this season; suddenly their stock is only for sixty year old horsey types. Hopefully it is only a one off.

kettlechip Thu 30-Oct-08 19:45:54

honestfriend, liking that purecollection stuff, may order a chunky cardigan, is that code still valid??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now