Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

I am sporting Crest teeth whitening strips as I type. Anyone else tried them?

(8 Posts)
mrsmaidamess Tue 28-Oct-08 14:26:33

If so, did they work?

Bride1 Tue 28-Oct-08 14:30:38

I thought they helped and will be ordering some more. My teeth will never be white but they did look better with the Crest strips.

mrsmaidamess Tue 28-Oct-08 14:31:33

Ooh thanks. where did you get yours from? My friend bought them back from the states for me

Bride1 Tue 28-Oct-08 14:38:57

I get mine on Ebay.

woodenchair Tue 28-Oct-08 20:54:19

Some arrived for me yesterday actually, after i got sucked in on another thread.

but they were off ebay and didn't have any instructions.

How long do I leave them on for?

Bride1 Tue 28-Oct-08 20:55:13

I THINK it is half an hour but maybe Google and check?

clarebear1 Wed 29-Oct-08 08:33:06

I used these a couple of months ago mate got mine from America.
U put the top and bottom strip n for half hour twice a day,might cause slight sensitivity for a bit but it passes or can miss a few days until it stops then start again.
It deffinately worked for me and 4 of my mates highly recommend it,just make sure while the strips r u u keep pushing the film back on to get the air out from underneath and into all the cracks.

woodenchair Wed 29-Oct-08 09:30:25

ta muchly, I'm kind of excited to try them. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: