Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Falke tights - sizing

(4 Posts)
Millie1 Mon 27-Oct-08 20:43:41

Hi ... is anyone able to tell me what the sizing is like on Falke tights? I ordered a wool pair from Figleaves in a medium ... per the size chart medium is for those who are 5'1" and 5'6" and between 120-140lb. Medium/Large is 5'2 to 5'8" and 130-140lb. I'm 5'7 and 125lb so Med/Large in height and the Medium in weight. What do you reckon ... exchange or chance it?? grin. Are the sizes generous or on the small side?

Miyazaki Mon 27-Oct-08 21:16:58

I'd say quite generous. I have a large and I'm 5'9 , and can pull up to under my bra.

Ronaldinhio Mon 27-Oct-08 21:40:11

I bought some falke tights two weekends ago in a large and they were massive and so i ended up pulling them up all night

so not a good look

Millie1 Mon 27-Oct-08 22:26:18

Hmmm ... maybe I'll chance it ... knowing my luck they'll be lurking around my knees! Thanks!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: