Talk

Advanced search

London Xmas Do - What to wear?

(12 Posts)

For Dryad

childrenofthecornsilk Wed 22-Oct-08 18:33:23

I've been coveting this. Saw it in John Lewis it looked lovely.

Ooh that's quite nice Would look awful on me, but I can see it on people iyswim

Cremolatorium Wed 22-Oct-08 18:37:03

oh God
i 'm not ready for this thread
<hyperventilates>

JackieNoHeadJustABloodyStump Wed 22-Oct-08 18:38:53

Go on then - shape, size, budget? Good bits, bad bits, bits that Must Be Hidden?

theSuburbanDryad Wed 22-Oct-08 19:15:33

Well - I have lots of clothes that I can ear. I am pg which makes it tricky.

If everyone else is going to be in dresses/smart casual then I will wear my (hopefully by then restored to its former glory) sweater dress. If everyone else is going in jeans I'll be wearing...um...possibly some kind of jumper/skirt combo. My new sock boots will almost certainly be making an appearance! grin

Anyway - I'm 5'6" ish, a size 14 ish but with bump. If anyone has any way of making my boobs look smaller that'd be great.

theSuburbanDryad Wed 22-Oct-08 19:17:39

What do you all think of this, but with knee high boots and some funky accessories to glam it up a bit?

I like it

I am going for maximising boobs, so you will be fine wink

foxinsocks Wed 22-Oct-08 19:20:07

clothes grin

unless your norks are seriously pert

Cremolatorium Wed 22-Oct-08 19:45:45

TSD i really like that dress- reckon you would get lots of wear out of it with different accessories.smile

Cremolatorium Wed 22-Oct-08 19:47:33

I will be starting with this
it's what to wear over that's a problem

grin

theSuburbanDryad Wed 22-Oct-08 19:48:01

I have one similar that I wear for work - it's not a maternity dress but it's gathered under the bust so it works as such.

So....LBD or sweater dress?? Decisions decisions. Anyway - I'm not going to be overdressed if i wear either of them am I?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now