Talk

Advanced search

thoughts baout bra hanging out

(11 Posts)
stitch Sat 18-Oct-08 12:41:10

what is the consensus about bra's showing? if you are out of an evening, what is the consensus on bras showing because the top is too low cut, or cut for someone with nonexistent boobs?
obviously, daytime bra displays are not nice.

nkf Sat 18-Oct-08 12:49:01

No. No. And three times no.

stitch Sat 18-Oct-08 12:49:50

even if it is a gorgeous one, and actually completes the look?

nkf Sat 18-Oct-08 12:51:43

I don't see how underwear can complete a look. Do you mean some kind of lacy corset/basque type? Worn under a jacket?

Flamesparrow Sat 18-Oct-08 12:52:46

Psst, stitch - can you email me flamesparrow at gmail dot com

HRHSaintMamazon Sat 18-Oct-08 12:53:37

i think it looks as though you couldnt be bothered buying a bra that works tbh.

unless it is obviously part of the outfit.

you will have to show us what you mean Stitch

stitch Sat 18-Oct-08 12:53:58

yes, could be.
just that last night, i saw an awful lot of underwear on display. and people wearing a lot less clothing than i thought appropriate. i was wondering if it was my age showing through. is it now considered ok to have everything hanging out, even when not in dodgy nigthclub situations?

MrsMattie Sat 18-Oct-08 12:54:11

It can work, but doesn't very often.

stitch Sat 18-Oct-08 12:55:56

sorry, cant. it was just the outfits girls/women were wearing at the pub last night. in particular, an outfit where the neckwas one of thes vneck things, that if i had worn i would hav stuck a saftey pin in, to close the gap abit, stretching it, (sort of like wrap around neck line) but i wouldnt have shown the bra, iyswim.

stitch Sat 18-Oct-08 12:59:47

just eamiled you flame

DrNortherner Sat 18-Oct-08 12:59:55

Oh I think it can work. If the bra is coloured and gorgeous and the outfit is classy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now