Talk

Advanced search

Bicester outlet village

(8 Posts)
LIZS Fri 17-Oct-08 14:51:33

anyone been recently ? Looking for clothes for winter wedding , any tips please. Where is best for bargains ?

traceybath Fri 17-Oct-08 15:45:45

I'm going to drop in next friday on my way to my parents.

Hobbs/LK Bennett always worth a look. However i never really every get myself anything always get stuff for DS's and DH instead.

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Fri 17-Oct-08 17:53:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kt14 Fri 17-Oct-08 18:42:12

I love it there, more upmarket than most outlet places with stuff you could actually buy rather than the sale dregs nobody else wants!
Fat face, jigsaw and lk bennett plus DH has had a lot of charles trywhitt shirts and jaeger bits from there. I used to buy Nicole Farhi shirts there when I worked, they're nice.
Plus Carluccios for lunch or a Pret sarnie. Wish I was going envy

tiredemma Fri 17-Oct-08 18:43:24

I got all my ski stuff from there

(not weddingy at all, I know.)

Flutterbye Fri 17-Oct-08 21:14:15

Monsoon and Coast would probably be good bets, although I never find anything there myself, only actually go for Clarks for the kids if it's worth the drive. Sorry, worth a try though.

2loudboys Fri 17-Oct-08 21:54:29

Erm, NEWSFLASH - Bicester Village's new section is now OPEN!!! So now there are also DVF, Theory, All Saints, Radley, Marni, D&G, N. Peal, and more..........(and a playground). Villandry soon to open to give Carluccio's a run for it's money.

MamaHobgoblin Fri 17-Oct-08 22:14:17

I once got a fab Jigsaw wrap dress (that no longer fits round my boobs, sob) there, but my main impression is that it's far, far better for Man Shopping. In fact, it converted my dh to clothes shopping (he bought his wedding suit and other smart stuff there). wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now