Talk

Advanced search

Dare I mention Boden... (jeans)

(7 Posts)
saggyhairyarse Thu 16-Oct-08 11:59:51

I have seen some jeans in the Boden catalogue that I like the look of.

I wear a size 14R size in Fatface jeans, should I order the same size in Boden do you think?

Also, are there jeans any good? I am looking at their Boyfriend jeans because I have quite extensive stomach flab and low rise jeans are a nightmare. Do you think good style?

Cheers!

honestfriend Thu 16-Oct-08 14:46:41

I bought these and sent them back..

the fit was okay- I am a size 10 but verging belly-wise on a 12- and they fitted fine, but were too long.

I'd say they are more generous than their other jeans.

Katw3kitts Thu 16-Oct-08 14:54:16

I'd order your normal size. They are quite true to size.

I really like mine.

The only thing is they are a bit low (sassy) which is not always the best look grin

MorticiaAnnSpookington Thu 16-Oct-08 15:00:07

watch out if you have narrowish hips - their trousers are very hippy and bottomy,ime

saggyhairyarse Thu 16-Oct-08 17:24:49

Thanks everyone

Hate buying jeans as go into loads of shops, try loads on, they all blend into one and I buy a pair as get fed up only to get home and they still aren't right.

Wish I was narrow of hip....

honestfriend Thu 16-Oct-08 18:39:55

I think their trousers are very skimpy! They can be big around the hips,( like jodpurs) but the waist is cut small.

Or maybe I have just got a big waist and no hips.smile

bikerunski Thu 16-Oct-08 22:11:04

I find Boden trousers and jeans a bit skinny. I am a comfortable 14L in Fatface, but 14L is tighter at Boden. My hips and thighs are a long way from skinny though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now