Talk

Advanced search

winter boots help needed!

(6 Posts)
misdee Wed 15-Oct-08 16:27:17

i am wide of foot and fat of calf.

my boots from last winter which fit lovely, very comfty etc have started leaking and look a bit past it

am looking in the under £70 range. the cheaper the better though.

[sighs]

bundle Wed 15-Oct-08 16:28:33

my legs sound like yours! the best fit I've had were Clarks, some red ones last winter, I'm sure they were about £70. haven't looked at their styles this yr though.

Amandoh Wed 15-Oct-08 16:57:27

M & S boots are usually quite generous around the calf and good value.

Duo boots are a bit more expensive but are tailor made to your sizing so will be a perfect fit. smile

time4tea Wed 15-Oct-08 22:12:18

honestly, I am podgy of calf, many Ugly Sister moments in shoe shops trying to get into boots. never managed to get a pair. anguish is now all over with DUO - shop is full of jubilant women prancing around in boots.

well worth the money

misdee Fri 17-Oct-08 21:46:39

i ended up at clarks outlet shop today. found some brown suade ones for £35 which are very nice. bit slouchy, not too fitted round the calf, so fit ok. i know they will be last winters style, but i dont mind

nancy75 Fri 17-Oct-08 21:48:41

i am also wide of foot and fat of calf so you have my sympathies! evans usually do boots that fit me quite well, got some there last year that were good - they might be worth a look?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now