Talk

Advanced search

Patricia Field's range for M & S

(11 Posts)
101handbags Wed 15-Oct-08 14:51:10

I think fine, if you are going to a fancy dress party as Carrie....

Patricia Field M & S range

Amandoh Wed 15-Oct-08 15:39:28

Lots of black there. I didn't expect that.

I liked the Glamour Mac. Then I zoomed in. I really don't like the buttons. Too '80s for me.

Quite like the double belted dress. Not sure I'm going to rush out and buy it but if I happen to see it in store (Which I doubt as these "designer does high street" ranges tend to fly off the rails) I'll probably try it on.

Sequin Tux jacket is a good wardrobe staple but the sleeves look too wide at the cuffs. Have defintely seen this done better.

This is very Carrie!

bramblebooks Wed 15-Oct-08 15:52:14

ah. SATC. I was imagining buckets of blood.

Katiekitty Wed 15-Oct-08 16:15:42

That's really funny bramblebrooks!!!! It's made my day!

PuppyMonkey Wed 15-Oct-08 16:19:52

It's all horrible.

I thought you meant Carrie from the Steven King movie/novel too grin cos that looks nothing like what her off ov SATC would wear to me!

suggy Wed 15-Oct-08 18:51:29

what about this though fabby magenta ruffles

I think this is really nice. Love the magenta colour & fab for parties.

turquoise Wed 15-Oct-08 18:55:03

Some of the dresses are ok but ye gods the accessories! OMG Look at these SOCKS!

suggy Wed 15-Oct-08 19:44:30

Thats very Japanese school girl. Not sure its a look I am keen on... though prob lots of men like the idea (along with knee length boots...)

Juliette108 Wed 15-Oct-08 21:47:45

If it wasn't SATC/Fields/Carrie related do you think anyone would like it? I mean if you saw the pieces hanging up on their own with no associations?

Ronaldinhio Wed 15-Oct-08 23:01:45

it's weird i saw it today and thought it all looked like cheap overdone tat and that coming from me is damning indeed as that is usually my modus operandi

JackieNoHeadJustABloodyStump Wed 15-Oct-08 23:12:30

Corsage belt not bad, of the accessories. Some seriously fugly 'boots'. I like the mac and the tux jacket, trousers could be lovely on someone tall and slim, but not on me. Apart from that, it's all a bit meh, or downright horrible.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now