Talk

Advanced search

Laura Aashley sale last weekend.......

(8 Posts)
rainbowface Wed 15-Oct-08 11:47:09

Hi just wondering has anyone who ordered from the Laura Ashly sale not the weekend just gone but the one before actually received their stuff yet? Are they always a long time in sending things out? Cant see a custmer services no. to ring on the website either. Getting impatient.

rainbowface Wed 15-Oct-08 11:47:42

I really cant spell Ashley can I.

stickytape Wed 15-Oct-08 16:03:53

There is a number on their site- find the 'contact us' link, I think ... anyhow, they kept stalling, then said eventually that some items were out of stock, so I just cancelled the whole (big) order out of frustration! (you can also email them)

rainbowface Wed 15-Oct-08 16:10:56

Mmmm that doesnt sound good, this is the first time I've ordered from them too. Thanks for replying, I just wasnt sure if others had received theirs yet or if this delay is normal!

annh Wed 15-Oct-08 18:48:52

Well we ordered a table in a sale which had an 18-week delivery period! Sorry, probably not much help as I presume you are speaking about fabrics or homewares rather than furniture.

raspberrytart Wed 15-Oct-08 19:08:15

Hi I ordered stuff (jewellry and gifts)on the 4th october and i received it Monday 13th
- I did ring them after about a week and they said that stuff was waiting to be dispatched - around 10 days I think

stickytape Wed 15-Oct-08 20:48:57

I would have waited, but with half term coming up I didn't know if we'd be away and there would be a box at our door. Plus, I didn't really need any of it. I'm not missing it at this point-- it was mostly impulsive buys spurred on by saving 25%. I will probably visit the shop as there is a big sale on at the moment

rainbowface Wed 15-Oct-08 21:06:13

Have rung them but was on hold for ages so emailed them instead - will see what they say. Probably should've just looked in the shop like you say Stickytape.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now