Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

sod buying a new dress, I'm getting spanx!!!!!!!!!!!

(11 Posts)
woodenchair Sun 12-Oct-08 19:05:52

Have decided that I'm not going to let 7-10 lbs stop me wearing perfectly good dresses I already have in my wardrobe.

db is getting married next month and I'm fed up with looking for a new dress.

It should also work out cheaper as already have everything (including red patent shoes) apart from the miracle cure for back fat! Which apparently I can buy!

snooks Sun 12-Oct-08 19:08:17

hmmm, i like your thinking! i'm in a similar situation [re the 7-10lbs extra, not that i've got a db wedding or anything]. do you reckon they will really work? they do sound too good to be true.

bran Sun 12-Oct-08 19:19:16

Is it just your back that's the problem bit? I have the top of this and it's very good. I do have a pair of Spanx type pants but found that I had a roll of flab at the top so that didn't work too well for me.

woodenchair Sun 12-Oct-08 19:58:50

I wish it was just the back grin. I've got a tummy as well. Those look good bran, I like the idea they go over the shoulder.

I've had just the bottoms before too, from M&S, they aren't good at the top are they. Spanx are supposed to be better than most

Am going to have to try some on.

SpandexIsMyEnemy Sun 12-Oct-08 20:00:05

no NO your not!

spandex is the devils' work I tell you!

(how about getting some magic knickers?) we all love simon cowell pants!

ithinkimtallandblonde Sun 12-Oct-08 20:11:02

Spanx are the best. I never understood all the fuss about magic pants until i got some to wear under my wedding dress they are a godsend(but also passion killers).

woodenchair Sun 12-Oct-08 20:36:19

I WILL be lump free for wedding [stamps feet]

I'm going to find ones that go from bra to thigh in a lovely flesh colour.

ShinyPinkShoes Sun 12-Oct-08 20:39:03

They slim you down 2 SIZES? shock

Really????

beansmum Sun 12-Oct-08 20:46:12

definitely get the bra to thigh ones, they are brilliant. The smaller ones give your fat room to escape over the top.

bran Sun 12-Oct-08 22:26:46

Gok has some shapewear out, the divine outline looks quite good IMO.

wingandprayer Sun 12-Oct-08 22:31:42

I have got the bra to thigh ones and without doubt is best money ever spent. Always get lovely comments about slimness etc and little do they know is down to my miracle workers. Expert lump and bump removal!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now