Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any Next Directory users?

(11 Posts)
Posey Sun 12-Oct-08 18:53:05

Does the directory not have everything that is in the shops in it?

Hassled Sun 12-Oct-08 18:55:53

It seems to have more than what's in my local shop. Usually have the stock, and delivery the next day - and returns are efficient and easy. I've never had a problem with it.

childrenofthecornsilk Sun 12-Oct-08 18:56:48

I agree - it has more.

twinsetandpalls Sun 12-Oct-08 18:57:07

I use the directory, has more than even the superstores. Next day delivery which is often free if you look out for codes.

wessexgirl Sun 12-Oct-08 18:57:47

It does have more - they produce two books a season, though, so maybe you are just looking at one of them??

symptomchecker Sun 12-Oct-08 18:57:58

yes.very very efficient delivery etc.

Posey Sun 12-Oct-08 19:52:29

Sorry to not reply sooner, realised I had to get dd from swimming.

Anyway the reason I asked is, mil said she'd get me something for my birthday, I saw 2 diffferent things I liked in Next and wanted to email her the details so she could choose which she wanted to give me. Thing is I can't see them in the online directory.
Any help?

honestfriend Sun 12-Oct-08 21:16:05

They are different- some stuff is the same but there is stuff in shops not in Directory and vice versa.

sunshineonarainyday Sun 12-Oct-08 21:17:56

yes, I agree. the large Next in Manchester has lots of stuff (for children and adults) that are not in either of the current directories

Posey Sun 12-Oct-08 21:24:50

Thank you. So it wasn't just me not looking properly.

honestfriend Sun 12-Oct-08 22:39:16

no- it wasn't you Posy- I have asked that question in the stores and online about the Directory.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now