Talk

Advanced search

Ok nice, really really comfy, very easy to get on boots.

(6 Posts)
thesockmonsterofdoom Fri 10-Oct-08 18:08:50

do they exist?

PandaG Fri 10-Oct-08 18:17:48

will post here for further info...as posted on another thread I need new boots - the heel on my pair snapped earlier today sad I am fat of calf (and everywhere else) and want to look stylish but be able to walk!

bumbling Fri 10-Oct-08 18:28:15

Watching with interest, those are my kind of boots and lost a much loved pair at the end of last winter ... Haven't been brave enough to replace them yet. I'm grieving.

lulumama Fri 10-Oct-08 18:32:02

i finally got some lovely soft leather boots from a local shop, the make of the boot is staccato, my lovely dad treated me, they were £55 and they are lined with fake fur, so warm and cosy.

i gave up looking for wedge boots, and my friend gave me 3 pairs of jeans that were short enough to wear with flat boots, so i am sorted now!

thesockmonsterofdoom Fri 10-Oct-08 18:33:57

Everything I can find is either swede or fabric, I want the ubercomfy type boots but leather or they will actually be ruined the first time I wera them as it never stops raining at the moment does it.

brimfull Fri 10-Oct-08 23:57:34

mbt boots??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now