Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Long sleeved body suits. Where are they??

(8 Posts)
bristols Thu 09-Oct-08 19:31:33

I have simple needs: a pack of long sleeved bodysuits in plain white in size 2-3. Help! Found some in Next but they're all sold out and Mothercare's ones have patterns on.

Any ideas??

harpomarx Thu 09-Oct-08 19:32:46

are they for you?

this is Style and beauty, y'know wink

I can only advise you on matching accessories...

RupertTheBear Thu 09-Oct-08 19:33:53

I got a pack of 5 plain white from Sainsburys. They were in 18-24 months but I think they had bigger ones.

2point4kids Thu 09-Oct-08 19:34:55

Tescos do 2-3

suggy Thu 09-Oct-08 19:36:15

John Lewis I used to find came up trumps on these. A bit dearer but at least they had them !

Do you think with gas prices being the way they are that 'bodies' will come back for grown-ups... What a nightmare they were ! But at least my kidneys were warm...

bristols Thu 09-Oct-08 19:37:02

Style and beauty for my little boy, of course! It is very important that he looks stylish at all times!!

Will have a look in Tesco tomorrow, though. Thanks 2.4

bristols Thu 09-Oct-08 19:38:38

John Lewis a no go I'm afraid. Not that big. I certainly hope they don't come back for adults. I am very long in the back and became sick of being cut in half length ways..!

ja9 Thu 09-Oct-08 19:41:57

dd has a set from dunnes stores...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: