Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Jeans for people with no ass

(7 Posts)
IllegallyBrunette Thu 09-Oct-08 14:09:00

Had to buy new jeans last week as I was having to squeeze myself into my size 10's.

But it doesn't seem to matter what style I buy, the arse on them is always baggy because I don't really have one to speak of.

So, jeans for a flat ass needed please lol.

gingerninja Thu 09-Oct-08 14:09:55

What about man jeans? Men don't have arses so to speak so maybe the fit would be better.

SongbirdScreamsInTheDeadOfNite Thu 09-Oct-08 14:10:18

What about jeans for people with too much ass? Those I need! Sorry, can't help you blush

Liffey Thu 09-Oct-08 14:10:19

I don't know, but I want to buy my Mum a pair.

Maybe those ones with really low pockets because they look awful on a big round bottom! I can tell you that much.

pandoora Thu 09-Oct-08 16:58:00

I want a pair of jeans that lift up my bum. I don't have weight issue (size 8) just have a saggy glutes. I am so jealous of women with a full, high bum.

pandoora Thu 09-Oct-08 16:58:01

I want a pair of jeans that lift up my bum. I don't have weight issue (size 8) just have a saggy glutes. I am so jealous of women with a full, high bum.

angelene Thu 09-Oct-08 17:09:06

I have no ass but do have a gut, I have recently bought a £15 pair from Dotty Ps and a £150 pair from Seven.

Both are high waisted enough to avoid flapping-gut embarrassment, I haven't washed them yet though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now