Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Jeans for people with no ass

(7 Posts)
IllegallyBrunette Thu 09-Oct-08 14:09:00

Had to buy new jeans last week as I was having to squeeze myself into my size 10's.

But it doesn't seem to matter what style I buy, the arse on them is always baggy because I don't really have one to speak of.

So, jeans for a flat ass needed please lol.

gingerninja Thu 09-Oct-08 14:09:55

What about man jeans? Men don't have arses so to speak so maybe the fit would be better.

SongbirdScreamsInTheDeadOfNite Thu 09-Oct-08 14:10:18

What about jeans for people with too much ass? Those I need! Sorry, can't help you blush

Liffey Thu 09-Oct-08 14:10:19

I don't know, but I want to buy my Mum a pair.

Maybe those ones with really low pockets because they look awful on a big round bottom! I can tell you that much.

pandoora Thu 09-Oct-08 16:58:00

I want a pair of jeans that lift up my bum. I don't have weight issue (size 8) just have a saggy glutes. I am so jealous of women with a full, high bum.

pandoora Thu 09-Oct-08 16:58:01

I want a pair of jeans that lift up my bum. I don't have weight issue (size 8) just have a saggy glutes. I am so jealous of women with a full, high bum.

angelene Thu 09-Oct-08 17:09:06

I have no ass but do have a gut, I have recently bought a £15 pair from Dotty Ps and a £150 pair from Seven.

Both are high waisted enough to avoid flapping-gut embarrassment, I haven't washed them yet though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: