Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know where I try these boots on?

(5 Posts)
woodenchair Tue 07-Oct-08 20:30:54

For some reason I'm having big problems with sizes this year. Have been in between sizes in every boot I've tried on sad.

Including flu yule and the knee high versions of these

Has anyone seen these on their travels? I don't want to order online in case they don't fit.

RubySlippers Tue 07-Oct-08 20:32:28

John Lewis do some FLY London stuff

try here

RubySlippers Tue 07-Oct-08 20:33:13

BTW, they are FAB - you should deffo get them

{if they don't fit, i am a size 6 grin}

mynameisluka Tue 07-Oct-08 20:36:31

I don't know if it helps but when I've bought Fly boots they have been a good fit when buying my 'smaller size'. ? What I mean is I'm between a 5 and a 6 but their 5 fits really nicely.
Where are you anyway? They sell Fly in several places near me.
Nice boots by the way.

woodenchair Tue 07-Oct-08 20:52:24

The fly ones def don't fit. I tried on the 6 and my toes were on the end and the 7 was a boat. I know from past experience that if I go for the 6 my toes will be sore by the end of the day and I won't wear them.

Dont' get me started on the dm's I tried them on in Schuh the other day the 6 is a 39, the 7 is a 41! I'm a 40 so they didn't fit!

My ideal pair would be black, wedge with a bit of a heal (no more than 1"), and also with a thick sole. I have to go to London for meetings so I need something smart but comfortable, the hush puppies were the closest I could get.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now