Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help need looking for a cowboy hat.........

(5 Posts)
micku5 Sat 04-Oct-08 10:23:57

I am going on holiday soon and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a hat similar to cheryl cole's cowboy hat or even this one. The floppy one I usually wear has seen better days.

hoppybird Sat 04-Oct-08 11:12:43

The Hat Store is the place to look. They have lots to choose from - some like the one on your link (can't understand why people wear pants that don't match their tops though)!

I got my soaka hat from there - maybe not so trendy, but it's waterproof, washable, squashable and 50+ SPF, if you're serious about keeping the sun off your face.

micku5 Sat 04-Oct-08 11:41:24

Thanks Hoppybird, I'll take a look. Are they only an online shop? I prefer to try them on especially now that I have very short hair not all hats suit me.

hoppybird Sat 04-Oct-08 12:58:10

Yes, they are online.

I you want to try on hats, Monsoon/Accessorize certainly had straw/cowboy hats in the summer, although now we're well into Autumn, they've probably changed their range. Debenhams is always good for hats, especially if they still have a holiday department at this time of the year.

micku5 Sat 04-Oct-08 22:16:35

Went to Accessorize.. full autumn and winter head gear in stock. I liked their wooly beanie hats. May get that next week if the weather continues to be this bad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now