Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Hey Wats do me, do me ?

(14 Posts)
BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 03-Oct-08 21:00:09

I am going to London for a few days at the end of October.

I want some of that mineral foundation stuff, as I find liquid too claggy, it makes my face sweat too hmm

I currently use Avon Mineral foundation, two pots mixed together to get a good match for my skin tone. Pic up on profile in a mo.

What range would you recommend, where I can chat to girl behind the counter and get to try products?

Pleeeease ??

cornsilk Fri 03-Oct-08 21:03:45

lol - it's great having someone to ask isn't it!

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 03-Oct-08 21:05:59

Yes indeedy

<<happy dance>>

watsthestory Fri 03-Oct-08 21:08:27

Message withdrawn

watsthestory Fri 03-Oct-08 21:12:05

Message withdrawn

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 03-Oct-08 21:14:05

Have tried loads - with fingers, sponge, big brush fgs hmm anything and everything.

Found minerals suit my skin, don't get that awful sweat beading on my forehead/upper lip. Urrrgh.

I have a shedload of birthday money, am going to stay with a girlfriend and hit the shops grin

Philosophy, I love their grace scent too.

I use Boots serum thingy range, utterly brilliant stuff for my skin. Didn't suit any of my sisters though. heh heh heh

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 03-Oct-08 21:14:27

Sorry wats, I am v slow typer.

watsthestory Fri 03-Oct-08 21:17:28

Message withdrawn

watsthestory Fri 03-Oct-08 21:18:00

Message withdrawn

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 03-Oct-08 21:22:26

Oh yes, go Up Town once a year with girlfriend, we shall do Rigby and Pellar too.

So I shall have a demo with Philosophy, and see if it's better.

Wats, thank you so much, it's like having our own consultant

smile

beanieb Fri 03-Oct-08 21:24:45

I don't know but from your profile you look lovely and I like your choice of books.

leakyR Fri 03-Oct-08 21:27:06

John lewis do Philosophy make up.

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 03-Oct-08 21:30:30

oooh ta to you both

smile

watsthestory Fri 03-Oct-08 21:31:36

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: