Talk

Advanced search

Desperate for nice warm outfits for 6 week DS (but not mini adult ones)

(13 Posts)
LadyOfWaffle Thu 02-Oct-08 23:05:10

Fleecey dungarees - things like that. All I can find is baby jeans and trendy jumpers etc. Where do you find nice baby outfits?

mamazee Thu 02-Oct-08 23:08:27

hi low
i think this site
does wonderful stuff for babies.

MrsBadger Thu 02-Oct-08 23:08:48

vest
babygrow
cardigan
trousers over the top if it is icy

the Next unisex newborn stuff thus and following pages is normally ok - dont; wander into 'baby boy' though as it's all jeans and golf sweaters

MrsBadger Thu 02-Oct-08 23:12:14

unless you can convince your mum or someone to buy you baby cashmere stuff from Jojo

(actually jojo are one of the few places you can get those trousers with feet, which are fab if you're too organised to feel comfortable leaving them in a sleepsuit all day)

LadyOfWaffle Thu 02-Oct-08 23:16:33

Love the knitted all in one! (next). I had some lovely blue check soft dungarees from mothercare but somehow they are all stained on the front

LadyOfWaffle Thu 02-Oct-08 23:19:46

Everywhere is allergic to blue! Might get some of that cashmere though - is it itchy like wool?

LisaLessLumpy Fri 03-Oct-08 08:19:37

I have quite a few bits and bobs of warm 0-3 months clothes for boys. Ds was born in Oct last year, if you are interested I'll take some pictures and out them on picturtrail??

LadyOfWaffle Fri 03-Oct-08 11:05:26

Thankyou Lisa but DS is a BIG boy (over 12lbs now shock ) and wearing mainly 3-6m

My2Monkeys Fri 03-Oct-08 11:29:38

Vikingkids do some lovely outdoor baby clothing - I wish I'd hade one of those fleece all-in-ones when DS were babies!

If you scroll down a bit there's a nice-looking snowsuit too.

LisaLessLumpy Fri 03-Oct-08 12:34:24

No probs

Peachy Fri 03-Oct-08 12:41:20

Boots had some great padded dinosaur suits (like daytime babygro but with no feet); ds3 loves his.

SharkyandGeorge Fri 03-Oct-08 12:43:45

Pumpkin patch has some really snuggly fleecy dungarees at the moment.

mejon Fri 03-Oct-08 13:38:41

Sainsburys had some fleece dungarees in blue & white stripe with a matching top. H&M might be worth a look - they definitely had some footed dungaree things 2 winters ago when DD was newborn.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now