Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find a nice coat for My Little boy!

(9 Posts)
Pinkranger Thu 02-Oct-08 20:22:59

I have looked every where but dh thinks i am being to fussy, he is 13 months ( ave size) Im not keen on Fluffy hoods, and want to try and avoid dark colours, did find a nice one in marks but one size was to small and the next size up looked like a sack! - i also find the duffle type material can be to restricting as they are are still bendy and non helpful about coats and such like! TIA

WinkyWinkola Thu 02-Oct-08 20:27:06

I've been eyeing this one in red

Pinkranger Thu 02-Oct-08 20:29:25

That is nice, i like the brighter colours, my ds1 is in year 1 so cant buy him the bright ones i used to now, it is such a shame that it is all so dark!

MrsBadger Thu 02-Oct-08 20:39:08

buy the sacky-looking one

he's not going to shrink!

WinkyWinkola Thu 02-Oct-08 20:43:44

Yes, once they start school it's all so dark and drab. What happened to colour in school uniforms?

umma Thu 02-Oct-08 20:46:30

have a look at JOjomamanbebe, they have some really nice fleecy type duffle coats. Sorry can't do links x

NotCod Thu 02-Oct-08 20:46:53

youa re too fussy
he is one fgs

BigHotMama Thu 02-Oct-08 20:52:29

Gap have a gorgeous range - got my ds a lovely denim jacket with a stripey hood and matching beany hat

MrsBadger Thu 02-Oct-08 20:54:40

[surveys £3 worth of Ebay winter outerwear for dd, also 13m]

whatever you get make sure you won't mind when it gets covered in mud, snot and dead leaves

because it will

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now