Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I would like to recommend FAT FACE mail order - fab!

(15 Posts)
Fimbo Thu 02-Oct-08 13:02:49

Was in store on Saturday pm, they didn't have the cardigan I wanted for dd in her size. So I ordered it in store, it was delivered to me yesterday for free. Returns are free too or you can return to your nearest store for a full refund.

I heart Fat Face. grin

NotCod Thu 02-Oct-08 13:06:18

link fgs

Fimbo Thu 02-Oct-08 13:46:01

Do you really want a kids link??

Fimbo Thu 02-Oct-08 13:48:12

here.

Have also got her the footless tights to match.

<<<whispers>> they are for Christmas

<<runs away>>

paddingtonbear1 Thu 02-Oct-08 13:53:35

I like that cardi Fimbo.
They do something similar in ladies sizes, tried one on the other week but didn't buy, keep umming and ahhing!

Fimbo Thu 02-Oct-08 14:35:20

Thanks Pad.

My local store has just moved into a much larger unit and you can actually see the clothes now, instead of it all being rammed in together.

Before it was in a bit of an out of the way area, but now it is right in your face and I keep going in and seeing things I like.

They have some nice brown ladies boots too.

<<sighs>>

Fimbo Thu 02-Oct-08 14:37:31

these boots. They look nicer in rl than they do on the website.

paddingtonbear1 Thu 02-Oct-08 14:50:09

those boots look nice!
we have a fat face store near where I work. I went past there today and couldn't resist going in, there were some nice skirts. I couldn't quite bring myself to pay for one though when I hardly ever wear skirts.. esp. in winter (hate tights).
Got some nice jeans from there last month, boyfriend style - my usual size way too big, had to go down - so I was deffo buying them!!

paddingtonbear1 Thu 02-Oct-08 14:52:20

those boots look nice!
we have a fat face store near where I work. I went past there today and couldn't resist going in, there were some nice skirts. I couldn't quite bring myself to pay for one though when I hardly ever wear skirts.. esp. in winter (hate tights).
Got some nice jeans from there last month, boyfriend style - my usual size way too big, had to go down - so I was deffo buying them!!

Fimbo Thu 02-Oct-08 14:53:08

Oh I love when that happens Paddington! grin

Our new store is great - there is so much space compared to where it was. I think you need to pop in quite frequently tbh. I bought a sweatshirt type thing in the summer, it was reduced to £22.50 as a manager's special, the next time I went back it was back at £44.

Aefondkiss Thu 02-Oct-08 15:43:11

Fimbo it sounds like a really good service, it is fine if you really know what you want, I ordered lots of clothes online and returned them all because they didn't suit me, it took 4 weeks (at least) for them to refund my account... WHY?

I ordered from Seasalt (also had free delivery) at the same time, the replacement items came in a couple of days and refund went through quickly.

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Thu 02-Oct-08 15:44:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Fimbo Thu 02-Oct-08 16:09:15

I know I shouldn't have looked at that Seasalt site (never heard of them before).

<<glares at Aefondkiss>>

I like the jute bags which are a bargain at 3 quid but I grudge paying £2.95 for delivery.

kt14 Thu 02-Oct-08 16:28:04

Malory go to the Truro store if you can, it's the best Fat Face I've been in, it's huge, has most of the range plus kids stuff and is the reason why my fripperies account is overdrawn..
And sea salt is just a bit further down the same road. And white stuff..

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Fri 03-Oct-08 20:21:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now