Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

i want to find a gorgeous green down filled parka/puffa type coat like the one the gorgeous japanese woman i saw today was wearing

(23 Posts)
beansontoast Wed 01-Oct-08 20:05:46

...but i am not doing very well.

oh it was lovely...just be;low the knee in a nice fresh green colour...puffy like monsieur michelin...hooded...bet it cam ewith a hefty price tag.oh swoon.

where to look?

KristinaM Wed 01-Oct-08 20:06:46

oh but are you a gorgeous japanese woman? if not you might buy it and still be disappointed grin

beansontoast Wed 01-Oct-08 20:08:48

actually full length it was full length...i said just below the knee cos i was thinking HER coat would come to just below my knee if by chance she gave it to me...

beansontoast Wed 01-Oct-08 20:10:59

no....but i could pretend...a bit.

Aefondkiss Wed 01-Oct-08 20:54:38

I have had a wee look and I can't see anything in the kind of green you described or long enough...

DKNY

very bright £££

Burberry black

beansontoast Wed 01-Oct-08 20:57:21

oh bless you!...ill have a look now...oh thanks...i have found stuff for dogs..real dogs,Westies etc!

elsiepiddock Wed 01-Oct-08 20:59:43

My westie has a parka!

My dh has the Ted Baker one - it's gorge. Was only £195 iirc.

luckywinner Wed 01-Oct-08 20:59:58

How about uniqlo
Although I just had a quick look and couldn't see anything on website but sometimes they have different stuff in store to the website.

JackieNo Wed 01-Oct-08 21:00:24

Olive green
Quite cool, but not in green.

beansontoast Wed 01-Oct-08 21:00:45

th eDKNY link didnt work unfortunately.

teh second one is just the sort of colour im after...but i am after a more matte finish.

The black one is pretty nice ...but i am determined to shun black!

thansk again

JackieNo Wed 01-Oct-08 21:00:50

(OK, Lands End is never really cool, sorry about thatblush)

mehgalegs Wed 01-Oct-08 21:02:41

there is one on this iste Go to winter 2008 then coats and jackets third pic on top row?

allgonebellyup Wed 01-Oct-08 21:05:32

Aefondkiss - is the rabbit fur real?????? shock

mehgalegs Wed 01-Oct-08 21:05:51

Come on beans - was my link anygood - i need to go and talk to DH he is huffyu.

beansontoast Wed 01-Oct-08 21:06:17

well actually jackieno...i was thinking 'lands end aint cool'...but thenN i saw the angel coat and quite like it...whaddya know? smile

right orf to more links

will ask sis to pop into uniqlo.

any cahnce of a link to gorge ted baker coat?

beansontoast Wed 01-Oct-08 21:07:40

i am soo soso sososooo slow folks...sorry...

mehgalegs Wed 01-Oct-08 21:08:13

mine. mine look at mine, it's green, it's puffy and it has a hood

beansontoast Wed 01-Oct-08 21:11:02

well i am a biiiiit GIIIIDDY and my pulse has raised and i want to see more...so yeah i think that is a lovely lovely coat...thanks for a great link.

its not quite what i had in mind but it is definitely to my liking...ooohhh

mehgalegs Wed 01-Oct-08 21:14:34

hurrah! My first style link success. Am off to drink wine with neglected DH.grin

beansontoast Wed 01-Oct-08 21:15:55

m.legs. in my state of gratitude i went to seek more info on th ewoman who linked me to a lovely coat.
what brilliant pictures of your children...i love the close up one of faces all peering into the lens.cute.

browntrout Wed 01-Oct-08 21:24:04

mehgalegs - god i love that website! never heard of them and some gorgeous stuff. have a slight fetish obsession for interesting hosiery and love the patterned ones on there. and the granny boots. and loads of stuff. thanks so much!

mehgalegs Thu 02-Oct-08 12:20:53

Aw thanks beans - they are a laugh.

Browntrout - it is lovely isn't it? Some of us have ordered lovely raincoats from them. Mine was too big though so I am hoping to exchange.

WowOoo Thu 02-Oct-08 13:30:15

Ralph Lauren had a super lush one in dark green, think it was in last years sale though and still quite a hefty price tag! NOt as long as you described either but longer than usual so bit different and had tuck away hood. I wanted it.

have you tried the Gap? Know they don't have website yet. They soemtimes have quite nice ones, but alot have GAP written all over them..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now