Talk

Advanced search

sizing for hunter's boots

(5 Posts)
cally10 Sun 28-Sep-08 00:01:02

I'm thinking of ordering a pair of Hunter's Huntress wellies as I've got to do some puddle splashing with my little toddler...Can anyone tell me if their sizes run big or small please?

TIA smile

LittlePushka Sun 28-Sep-08 00:19:22

Small if you want to wear thick socks too. I buy the next size up because I always wear warm socks withthem.

LittlePushka Sun 28-Sep-08 00:21:10

Would also recommend that you cut off the ridiculous and totally pointless side buckles that snag bin bags and catch on buckets of water being carried!

bikerunski Sun 28-Sep-08 10:40:45

The legs are very narrow, I can't get them on and i am really not huge.

MatBackFeck Sun 28-Sep-08 13:13:18

I think they come up small too. I got mine one whole size bigger than I normally wear after trying on both in a shop. They fit pretty good and go on fine. I have fairly shapely calves. They are quite tall though, which sadly I am not, so if you are particularly wee you may find them a bit long i.e they are supposed to stop mid-calfish I think but on me they go right up to the knee and occasionally bang around if I'm walking up starirs etc. All fine otherwise. You need thick socks to keep your toes warm, like all wellies, so go bigger rather than smaller.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now