Talk

Advanced search

has anyone bought anything from All Saints?

(12 Posts)
paddingtonbear1 Sat 27-Sep-08 09:38:04

I'd never been in there before - a lot of the stuff looks a bit 'young' for me - but Selfridges were having a 20% off day, so I had a mooch round. In the All Saints concession they had a nice sweater dress, a bit unusual and quite flattering. When I looked at the price though it was 95 quid! Dry clean only too which did put me off, but it was 80% cotton so might have got away with it. Is their stuff any good? A lot of it seems quite pricey.
I got some jeans from the Miss S concession in the end....

Bumperlicious Sat 27-Sep-08 09:40:32

Funny you should say it looks a bit young, my mum loves it! Which puts me right off grin

Doctorpuss Sat 27-Sep-08 09:40:38

NappiesGalore has a dress.

Thomcat ordered stuff but never updated us

I want a jacket and pair of boots, but I have No Money

paddingtonbear1 Sat 27-Sep-08 10:03:11

the dress I tried on was this one:

dress

paddingtonbear1 Sat 27-Sep-08 10:05:36

this actually looked quite nice on the hanger, but it's a bit ££ again!

singingtree Sat 27-Sep-08 10:16:10

The first dress is gorgeous. I don't think it's that expensive - I've seen far less interesting clothes for more money

JuneBugJen Sat 27-Sep-08 10:18:20

Its a strange shop The clothes are enormously long on me! I like them but feel like perhaps I am going to look a bit mutton!

Nbg Sat 27-Sep-08 10:18:55

I know Melsy bought an absolutely gorgeous leather jacket from there and she was saying that she liked alot of their stuff.

bamboostalks Sat 27-Sep-08 10:22:03

My dsd buys masses from there, it is very pricey and the clothes are not well made, she has ripped several dresses in the changing room! Does not put her off though, she loves it. I also think it wears badly, things cojme out of the washing machine as if they are about to fall apart.

MrsJohnCusack Sat 27-Sep-08 10:27:32

thomcat had ordered 3 dresses from there
not sure what she kept though...

FluffyMummy123 Sat 27-Sep-08 11:12:53

Message withdrawn

paddingtonbear1 Sat 27-Sep-08 22:14:18

Oh dear bamboostalks, I don't think I'd be too pleased if it fell apart after 1 wash! Mind you if I bought that 1st dress it does say dry clean.. bah. Did like the dress but couldn't quite bear to part with that much money for it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now