Talk

Advanced search

Who keeps an makeup bag in their handbag?

(12 Posts)
NoblesseOblige Fri 26-Sep-08 11:45:02

and what do you keep in it? do you buy duplicates of everything? or is it emergency slap only? hmm

due to the rather fab offer on at the body shop i now have duplicate lipglosses and makeup bag to keep it in and am waondering what handbag makeup etiquette is? grin

Jennyusedtobepink Fri 26-Sep-08 11:47:25

I have quite a big make up bag with my tinted moisturiser, Benefit Hollywood Glo, mascar, powder, blusher, eye liner, a nail varnish, a selection of lip glosses, a selection of eye shadows, lip balm, eyelash curlers, pencil sharpener and a mirror in it. Strange then that I always wear the same make up! I then have a vanity case with loads of other stuff in it that only ever gets opened when I am going out.

FluffyMummy123 Fri 26-Sep-08 11:49:07

Message withdrawn

Jennyusedtobepink Fri 26-Sep-08 11:50:21

Honestly. I told you I only buy huge bags!

expatinscotland Fri 26-Sep-08 11:50:24

me!

my makeup fades so i carry stuff in my handbag to keep it topped up.

NoblesseOblige Fri 26-Sep-08 11:57:11

oh good! so its normal then and i am not turning into a sleb wannabe? grin

so does anyone else keep the whole works in there? i currently have lipgloss and handcream. and a mirror.

expatinscotland Fri 26-Sep-08 11:57:54

i keep the works! as i said, my makeup fades very quickly.

NoblesseOblige Fri 26-Sep-08 12:02:37

so does that mean you keep your regular makeup bag in there or you have a duplicate set? i just know mine is going to end up with all manner of crap in there...a little people goat...some fluff...a raisin or 2...

Jennyusedtobepink Fri 26-Sep-08 12:21:31

No duplicates. Just regular make up.

littlelapin Fri 26-Sep-08 12:23:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HeadFairy Fri 26-Sep-08 12:23:30

Full make up, including two colours of foundation (I'm midway between the two at the moment!), powder, blusher, bronzer, mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner, lip gloss and touche eclat. I'm always piling the stuff on, terrible habit really.

NoblesseOblige Fri 26-Sep-08 12:34:41

mascara - thats a good one - idon't always wear it but then i'll look in a mirror when out ad wonder why my eyes look piggy and small...shock

and concealer..always wise...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now