Talk

Advanced search

DO you follow fashion and change your wardrobe annually/seasonally...

(7 Posts)
ComeOVeneer Thu 25-Sep-08 19:58:16

Or like the rest of us mere mortals where what and when and don't give a stuff (unless you fall in love with particular items)

expatinscotland Thu 25-Sep-08 19:59:04

No.

No. 1, I don't give a flying fuck.

No. 2, it's quite chilly and wet here most of the year.

Anna8888 Thu 25-Sep-08 19:59:59

Yes. As far as possible I don't buy much, wear it to death, throw/recycle and start again. I am incredibly bored when I have to wear the same stuff year in year out...

Mercy Thu 25-Sep-08 20:05:04

Not at all! I buy clothes that fit (which is hard) and for practical reasons.

Cov, I thought you were a fashion follower (to some extent anyway)? Or maybe just super stylish!

ComeOVeneer Thu 25-Sep-08 20:09:28

Mercy I think I fall somewhere inbetween the 2. TBH I think I am too old to be a "follower of fashion" I select what works for we age/shape wise. I do buy every season, but have my "old faithfuls" that stand the tests of time.

anyfucker Thu 25-Sep-08 20:17:44

< holds hands up >

bit of a fashion victim here smile

I don't follow every fashion as some do not suit a 40+ woman but I do experiment a bit with things that hopefully suit me ie. nothing that exposes skin or generally anything that gives mutton-like signals

after that, anything goes really grin

Jewelsandgems Thu 25-Sep-08 20:55:24

I follow all the fashions that make me look good, and try not to be in a rut by changing my look every season I.E S/S and A/W every year. But I also change hair style about once a year, and alter makeup accordngly too [as what looked good on my when I was 20 is not a good look for me now, even things that I love have to be removed from the wardrobe when they look good on the hanger and no longer on me]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now