Talk

Advanced search

Any ideas where I can find a pewter colour cami/top?

(7 Posts)
Pannacotta Thu 25-Sep-08 17:17:22

Am looking for a top in a pewter type colour which is dark steely grey metallic rather than a bronze type colour, if that makes any sense! It's to match a skirt and I need to find something asap for a christening we are going to on Sunday - last minute panic as always and v limited shopping window between now and then...
Have had a quick look online at Monsoon, Oasis, Principles but nothing quite right.
Any ideas where I can find something?
Many thanks

Mumsnut Thu 25-Sep-08 19:27:35

Jigsaw? I have a couple of grey camis from there though not this year's.

Pannacotta Thu 25-Sep-08 21:24:17

Good idea but we dont have one here, have just checked Kew online and nothing there either...

gigglewitch Thu 25-Sep-08 21:31:22

think i've seen one in oasis <off to hunt>

gigglewitch Thu 25-Sep-08 21:36:40

wasn't oasis. it is this - tell me more about the colour if this isn't what you are thinking

gigglewitch Thu 25-Sep-08 21:37:22

alternative

Pannacotta Thu 25-Sep-08 22:03:25

Thanks gigglewitch, really like the first one but looks quite "charcoal-y", was hoping for more metallic grey/dark silver if that makes any sense?
Saw the second one on the Principles site, the colour is right but sadly I'm too flabby to wear anything satin.
The style of the first would be perfect too as it looks quite forgiving, will pop into Debenhams at the weekend just in case the colour is closer in RL than it looks online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now