Talk

Advanced search

Ive just had a Mumsnet moment over DC's dressing growns!

(10 Posts)
OllieWollieWoo Wed 24-Sep-08 09:19:27

Just realised that my DC don't own a dressing gown between them! Is this common amongst MN's or should I be ashamed???!!! Really can't think why I have never got them one????!!!!!

mustsleep Wed 24-Sep-08 09:38:25

mine have dressing gowns but they never ever wear them]

same goes for slippers blush

LisaLessLumpy Wed 24-Sep-08 14:54:01

same as mustsleep.

SlartyBartFast Wed 24-Sep-08 14:56:08

shameful mn's
all 3 of mine have them <<preeen>>

in fact we are a whole family of dressing gown wearers.

don't yours ever get cold?

i know,i know, younger ones probably dont actually wear them that often, after a bath mainly, or sometimes saturday morning watching telly

yomellamoHelly Wed 24-Sep-08 14:56:22

Recently bought ds1 a dg and slippers as kept complaining he was too cold, then got quite upset one morning. Loves doing bat impressions in it now. He's nearly 5. Ds2 (21 months) braves it. Central heating only just been turned on here.

mistlethrush Wed 24-Sep-08 14:57:21

Ds now wears his for breakfast - so that he can spill his breakfast down his pjs and dressing gown and then put on clean uniform for school after brushing his teeth grin

SlartyBartFast Wed 24-Sep-08 14:58:13

slippers however, not all have them/can find them

ChippyMinton Wed 24-Sep-08 16:01:04

DC have them. Rarely wear them. Don't seem to feel the cold.

madmummy4 Thu 25-Sep-08 00:46:39

My kids ahve dressing gowns, always have but t be honest the oyungest two never wear them, not the middle one but my oldest lives in hers, shes 14, so much I have to sneak it in the washing machine before it starts walking itself!It gets covered in make up etc

snickersnack Thu 25-Sep-08 07:08:06

ds is wearing his now. It doubles his size, but makes him look exceptionally cute in an old man kind of way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now