Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

what do I wear to go on a school trip with DS year 3?

(7 Posts)
mckenzie Tue 23-Sep-08 21:27:13

Tommorow I am going on a trip to a Roman something or other. The weather forecast is for possible light showers and about 15'.

I've only been on 2 school trips before but one was to a farm and the other was to a muddy camp site so choice of clothing was fairly limited and therefore easier.
But what do I wear for this one?

TIA

mckenzie Tue 23-Sep-08 21:57:25

anyone?

Skinny jeans and boots?
boyfriend jeans and trainers?
skirt and high heels?
or does it really not matter?

AbbeyA Tue 23-Sep-08 22:02:39

It doesn't matter. Something comfortable and shoes that you can walk in.

mckenzie Tue 23-Sep-08 22:10:49

thanks AbbeyA. I'm trying to picture what DS's teacher wears and use that as a guide but of course, my mind has gone blank.

hatwoman Tue 23-Sep-08 22:15:13

i went on one today to a museum and all the adults - teachers included - were wearing jeans. the teachers never normally wear jeans, they're usually quite smart.

AbbeyA Wed 24-Sep-08 06:58:13

I think you would be safe in smarter trousers.

mckenzie Wed 24-Sep-08 19:57:37

glad I wore jeans! Lunch was eaten sitting on the grass on plastic table cloths under a tree in the rain!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: