Talk

Advanced search

Hush Puppies

(3 Posts)
LetThemEatCake Tue 23-Sep-08 20:13:25

so somewhere in my head I have always associated this brand name with the ultimate in uncool.

But I bought a pair today!

Are they cooler than I thought or am I a total dag?

I was swayed by the colour (purple) and by the fact that they claim to use organic and recycled materials!

They were a replacement for my rocketdogs ie - a "slip-on and- race- out- the- door, run-around -at -the- park- etc etc- yet- not- a- trainer" shoe.

what are your thoughts on HPs??

Slouchy Tue 23-Sep-08 20:16:35

I have a pair. They are great.

BUT I nearly didn't buy them thanks to the 16yo, size 4, pierced and trendy shop assistant in Schuh. who said (as I rejected DMs for being a bugger to break in) "I think you'll find these very comfy. My nan loves her Hush puppies" shock

ShoppingGirl Wed 24-Sep-08 12:20:36

I have HP boots, and HP pumps. Both are simply fab, and the very embodiment of cool!

Great quality, practical, and totally stylish. I wear mine with pride. It's like everything else - what was 'uncool' at school is now definitely 'cool'.

I was an 80's kid and HPs were associated with frumpy librarians back then. Now, like Clarks, they are toally 'in'.

Please wear your HPs with pride! You are cool!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now