Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I've just bought something that I really love and I'd like some help finding similar stuff

(10 Posts)
uberalice Mon 22-Sep-08 19:20:24

I just bought this to wear with black tights and knee length black boots. It's quite a departure for me, as I'm usually a jeans / t-shirt kind of person. I love it and I'd like to find other similar skirt / dress type things. Not from White Stuff as I've already tried everything there. I've also exhausted Fat Face.

I'm 5ft, size 10/12 and I hate my calves (hence the boots). That's the brief. All suggestions welcome.

minko Mon 22-Sep-08 19:55:02

Very nice too, I like that a lot. Sorry I have no ideas beyond what you've suggested. I bought something similar in River Island last year but that was a bit of a one-off. Debenhams had some nice kaftan thingies in the summer. Otherwise possibly Monsoon for skirts.

lucykate Mon 22-Sep-08 19:59:38

joe browns is similar (but cheaper) to fat face/white stuff

pickie Mon 22-Sep-08 19:59:55

Oasis maybe? BTW Thursday is 17% off day at White Stuff (use code 'squirrel' for the discount)

geordieminx Mon 22-Sep-08 20:04:13

ebay

lucykate Mon 22-Sep-08 20:05:50

or uttam

uberalice Tue 23-Sep-08 16:19:48

Thanks to all suggestions so far. Quite like this from uttam but not sure if the pompoms are practical. I've never found much in Oasis, but I might need a change of outlook. Will check out Debenhams next time I'm in there. I think I like quite funky things, not too fussy. Any more ideas?

uberalice Wed 24-Sep-08 21:24:58

Just ordered this. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

madmummy4 Thu 25-Sep-08 00:44:01

I keep getting jow browns brochure through the dorr, can't remember requesting it, but it looks very similar to what they do and I must admit they are growing in me!

ninedragons Thu 25-Sep-08 03:39:06

The pattern is quite Monsoon. It's lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now