Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Will this wash well? 40% viscose, 20% angora, 20% wool & 20% nylon from White Stuff

(6 Posts)
BananaSkin Sun 21-Sep-08 19:16:18

Unusually for me, I have bought, from White Stuff, a bundle of clothes that work well together. All the outfits are reliant on little knitted tops though (40% viscose, 20% angora, 20% wool & 20% nylon as the title says).I am quite active and they will therefore need washing after every wearing & I am worried that they will look dreadful after a few wearings (esp if I use the machine 'hand wash)'.

http://www.whitestuff.com/selected_sku/505120233797/WILLING-AND-ABLE-KNIT-P21424/

Does anyone have any experience of this mix/White Stuff knitted tops?

Many thanks.

pickie Sun 21-Sep-08 19:20:58

I havent got any tops from white stuff with that mix but find that that they all wash very well. (even when machine 'handwash')

BTW they gave a 17% off day this coming thursday!

BananaSkin Sun 21-Sep-08 19:47:54

Thanks Pickie. Was your stuff meant to be properly handwashed and you put it in a machine handwash?

How do you know it is 17% off day? (the website doesn't say so). I am very tempted to take it all back and start again blush

fishie Sun 21-Sep-08 20:06:10

angora might bobble. i've got one of their tops and have only hand washed it, not brilliant results and i prob wouldn't buy another. not as bad as boden though.

pickie Sun 21-Sep-08 20:41:38

BS - code online is 'squirrel' only valid on the 25th though. Got an email with the promo on. To get the discount in the shop you'll have to show the email in print. (I would, it is a good enough discount)

And yes it was a handwash only label and it is fine washed 'handwash' in machine

BananaSkin Sun 21-Sep-08 20:42:56

Thanks Pickie grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now