Talk

Advanced search

Suck-you-in-perform-a-miracle-pants

(10 Posts)
angrypixie Sun 21-Sep-08 15:42:02

Pleeeeeeeeeeease style gurus

Does anyone know of any giant passion killer suck you ins that a) work and b) don't roll.

I need them for Saturday.

Please help!

SquiffyHock Sun 21-Sep-08 15:50:22

Spanx are brilliant - they are quite expensive but IMO well worth it. They don't roll, they don't create big bulges where they end and they don't make you feel uncomfortable.
I still use the pair that I bought for DS's christening 4 years ago so they are good value on a 'cost per wear' basis.

Your DH won't come near you mind wink

foxinsocks Sun 21-Sep-08 15:51:40

that could be a positive squiffy wink

where does it all go though? all the ones I've ever tried on make me looked like a squeezed sausage.

twinsetandpearls Sun 21-Sep-08 15:52:07

I have some spanxs ones and the trinny and susannah ones both very good.

angrypixie Sun 21-Sep-08 15:57:02

OK going to research Spanx - and it will definitely be an undress in the dark night wink

SquiffyHock Sun 21-Sep-08 16:09:14

Don't know - 'tis magic!! They pull up to under your bra and are really lovely - I wear mine a lot in the summer under skirts and dresses and have never been uncomfortable.

I've just seen that they do a maternity version which I think I may have to invest in.

fatzak Sun 21-Sep-08 16:14:11

I'm in need of some too as the M&S pants I got just squidge it all back over the top blush
Was look at gok's stuff

angrypixie Sun 21-Sep-08 16:21:27

The ones I had before (can't remember bran name) were great when standing very very still but began to roll as soon as I began to move!

angrypixie Sun 21-Sep-08 16:22:29

brand name even

SquiffyHock Sun 21-Sep-08 21:06:35

As I mentioned, mine are ancient now and still in good nick (!!!) I machine wash and tumble dry them too. I bought some cheaper ones recently and they were rubbish (but still £15 so not cheap)

As I keep tell DH 'buy cheap, buy twice' smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now