Talk

Advanced search

Kew anyone?

(7 Posts)
girlsnextdoor Sat 20-Sep-08 15:17:57

Just had a look at their new range and loads better than Boden imo.

Nice sober colours of grey , black and brown and not an applique in sight!

I just wish they wouldn't phase in their range into the shops-sometimes things in their catalogue aren't in the stores for another couple of months, which is sooooooo frustrating- but at least now we can return tot he stores if you order over the web.

littlelapin Sat 20-Sep-08 15:18:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SilentTerror Sat 20-Sep-08 15:23:27

GND,agree re colours.I am loving grey/taupe/chocolate colours for this Autumn.
Kew excellent for 'plain' tops and cardigans,especially their open ones.

girlsnextdoor Sat 20-Sep-08 15:24:45

no- but it is cheaper! got some smart trews yesterday for £62 and some others I liked in Jigsaw were over £90, as was a skirt I liked, and tops and boots...dream on.

I think Kew is around the £40-£50 mark for knitwear and Jigsaw add another £15-£20 on.

They always sell well on ebay when you are tired of them!

kt14 Sat 20-Sep-08 15:30:01

love Kew, all really wearable things in nice colours. It's a bit like White Stuff in that I would wear almost anything in there.

Just wish they'd open some more stores though, it's a pain to have to send stuff back to them all the time, our nearest one is well over 100 miles away and returns aren't free either.

girlsnextdoor Sat 20-Sep-08 15:31:40

that's a shame- I was over the moon when they came near me- it's still 35 miles and a train journey or 1hr by car, but it's worth it smile.

kt14 Sat 20-Sep-08 15:36:29

definitely, it's the kind of place where you can fill up your wardrobe in one go. Love the shoes and belts too..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now