Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The new 'extra length' No7 mascara being advertised by Keeley Hawes - is it any good?

(16 Posts)
binkythebullet Sat 20-Sep-08 08:44:33

I'm normally loyal to my MF masterpiece masacara, but...No7 are doing 3 for 2 and I was wondering whether it might be worth switching?

I'm obviously an advertiser's dream

geordieminx Sat 20-Sep-08 08:52:40

Its oj - nowt special, but then I have yet to find my "dream" mascara yet 0- I bought it last week as I had a £5 voucher thing, and if you bought the mascara you got a quad smokey eyeshadow free - so got the 2 of them for £6 - bargin

On the same subject, is it only me that thinks her eyes you frikkin ridiculous on the advert.... she looks like Marcel Marso (sp)

lulumama Sat 20-Sep-08 08:57:50

i think her eye make up is stunning !

i bought a rimmel one last week, as it was 3 for 2 on rimmel and it is fantastic..www.rimmellondon.com/UK/products/eyes/product.aspx?id=318

glameyes..

widgypog Sat 20-Sep-08 10:06:50

I bought it and it is ok ..I am very lucky and have long eyelashes anyway so I am not sure if that is helpful. I love have dramatic eyes it makes me feel preeetty but it does do what it says I think..hth

kt14 Sat 20-Sep-08 15:33:27

how fecking irritating is Keeley whatsit though? I love no7 makeup but that advert makes me want to punch her smug little lights out, and I am really not a violent person at all.

Mascara ok - smokey eye quad, really nice.

I can't buy it because I find her far too irritating.
I feel the mascara would be also.

[stumpy eyelashes and proud]

poppy34 Sat 20-Sep-08 15:39:40

fabio and kt am right with you...can't watch anything with the irritating madam in

personally reckon maybelline best mascara -always end up using it even when have splurged on expensive stuff

littlelapin Sat 20-Sep-08 15:42:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

abouteve Sat 20-Sep-08 15:46:56

Most of these ads for mascara use false lashes. Mentions it in tiny writing at the bottom of the ad.

kt14 Sat 20-Sep-08 15:47:36

agree with poppy - used to use Clinique religiously but totally converted to Maybelline once I tried the one which comes in bright green packaging. Brilliant and half the price of Clinique too..

FabioPaxman Sat 20-Sep-08 15:49:29

And she has scary eyeliner on in that add.

<hides>

Ledodgy Sat 20-Sep-08 16:04:15

It's scares me how much her and Keira Knightly seem to be transforming into one person.

I agree her eyeliner in that ad is scarey!

binkythebullet Sat 20-Sep-08 19:03:18

Well, I have to say I'm not a Keeley fan as she is married to swoonsome Matthew MacFadyen envy.

InTheseShoes Sat 20-Sep-08 19:38:21

I bought some yesterday and got a free smoky eyes palette which is very nice indeed. And I like the mascara. And it is lanolin free which is paramount in my choice of make up these days sad

Would recommend!

Ronaldinhio Sat 20-Sep-08 19:42:33

Still YSL False Eyelash Effect Mascara gives the best look to my Phil Mitchell eyelashes

Dior Sat 20-Sep-08 19:43:04

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now