Talk

Advanced search

HELP.....Up the duff and nothing to wear!!

(5 Posts)
monkeyme Wed 17-Sep-08 21:41:07

Have found out recently that I am PG with number 2 - My problem is, I have a wedding to go to in 3 weeks time and I have nothing to wear!!
I'm already getting the mad bloating - start off the day looking fairly normal, but by the evening my tits are huge, my belly is resting on my lap as I type and my brain has turned to mush - hence not being able to make a decision!! Please, please help me find an outfit that is stylish and chic , but will hide my expanding girth/norkage without giving the game away!
I am 5'5" pear shaped, size 14 top and 16 bottom (at the start of the day..) Many thanks!

monkeyme Thu 18-Sep-08 08:18:59

Anyone??

Shooflypie Thu 18-Sep-08 08:19:50

I saw some very pretty dresses in JL, I think by Fenn Wright Mason which might fit the bill. V shaped top half with detailing of some sort (sorry can't remember) and then floaty/skims out. It was much nicer than I am describing! Pale blue and also in a gold colour.
Something like this with a wrap?

JackieNo Thu 18-Sep-08 11:42:55

Not sure what your budget is, but something empire line-ish should work. How about this?
Or a Wrap dress that you can go to the toilets halfway through and loosen, if necessary?
Possibly something like this with a wrap cardi/jacket/shrug?
Or similar with sleeves

monkeyme Fri 19-Sep-08 20:37:00

Thanks ladies -going into town tomorrow, so will give JL and Monsoon a try smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now