Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

can anyone reccomend an anti wrinkle eye cream i can buy on the high street?

(14 Posts)
lizandlulu Tue 16-Sep-08 10:17:09

i am 28 and have started to notice the beginnings of crows feet around my eyes. i need a decent eye cream to tide me over till i go to new york in 3 months and can get a really good one.

so can anyone reccomend a cheapish one

and

a good one i can get from ny cheaper than here?

pretty pleasesmile

SixSpotBurnet Tue 16-Sep-08 10:20:41

Both Lancome and Clarins do good ones.

macherie Tue 16-Sep-08 10:46:47

ROC anti-wrinkle range is excellent, it's often recommended by dermatologists, and it's not too expensive.

RedHead81 Tue 16-Sep-08 10:48:26

My mum raves on about one from Aldi or Lidl - one of those anyway - she says its fab but don't know what its called sorry.

goreousgirl Tue 16-Sep-08 10:49:32

No7 Perfect and Correct is really brilliant - not just the hype - it honestly is really good!

CostaRicanCod Tue 16-Sep-08 10:50:13

aldi

RedHead81 Tue 16-Sep-08 10:50:48

Ah - found it, its aldi here

RandomFlopsy Tue 16-Sep-08 10:51:17

Boots Expert Sensitive stuff is fab. Their eye cream is particularly good.

lizandlulu Tue 16-Sep-08 11:13:07

ahh i have been in aldi this morning for some nappies nad bought a decotelle and bust cream.

i didnt see any eye cream though.

CostaRicanCod Tue 16-Sep-08 14:40:47

their bronzer is fab
rl mate ifinbar loevs hte body cream

jennifer8055 Sun 21-Sep-08 17:02:21

Hi,
I started developing wrinkles on my skin in my early thirties. It wasn't really noticeable but it soon got worse. I didn't really think I would get wrinkles at such an early age and started taking green tea and vitamin c supplements which were supposed to be good for wrinkles. Unfortunately none of it really helped. I then recently read an article by a lady who supposedly got rid of her wrinkles using a particular product. I tried it and it actually worked quite well. My wrinkles had reduced a a great deal in a couple of weeks. Pretty good stuff. You can read the lady's article at the link below

http://www.wrinklescured.com

2loudboys Sun 21-Sep-08 20:13:48

I really rate No 7 Protect & Perfect range. The serum is FAB, and I would think that the eye cream would be equally great as it's got the same ingredients in it. It's going to be my next eye cream!!

MrsMattie Sun 21-Sep-08 20:14:56

Loreal Revitalift one is a nice 'high street' one- costs about £8 I think.

rislip Sun 21-Sep-08 20:16:48

Kiehls - avocado cream one, it's a real goody.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now