Talk

Advanced search

So, I need a coat, but nothing boring, or too expensive...

(6 Posts)
MarlaSinger Sun 14-Sep-08 09:53:32

I am losing the baby weight so I figure I may as well go for something more fashionable than classic. I have a lovely Ted Baker coat that would fit if I didn't have BF boobs, but I do, so, help!

- don't want anything too long as this winter I have a car, and I do own a thigh length parka for when it is really cold.

- colour is good but nothing too bright - vibrant, sure, but not acid. I can do purples and blues and even greens but not mustards or beige. Not sure on red. Maybe.

- am 28, size 16 (18 trousers angry), mostly shop at Topshop, H&M, Fat Face, Gap... mostly Next and Monsoon for work clothes...

- will be eternally happy if there is something that will do smart AND casual. I don't do heels or suits at work though, smart-ish trousers and blouses/cardi's and vests, out of work is jeans or cords and trainers... wish I could make that sound more interesting...

Budget - less than £100 as I want to be too thin for it next year!

MarlaSinger Sun 14-Sep-08 13:52:09

pgwithnumber3 Sun 14-Sep-08 13:55:52

I love this but it is probably not what you are after. You can buy it for me though!

MarlaSinger Sun 14-Sep-08 14:05:09

ACtually I do like that... but it is very dark... Nice though!

Maybe worth a trip to see it in real life...

cheekysealion Sun 14-Sep-08 14:13:40

i like that coat all sizes out of stock sad

pgwithnumber3 Sun 14-Sep-08 14:22:51

I know, just noticed that, I need something roomy because I am due 3 Feb so will need a coat to accommodate bump.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now