Talk

Advanced search

PPQ show tomorrow - just want to moan

(4 Posts)
kiltycoldbum Sat 13-Sep-08 21:43:17

sister and mum going to ppq show tomorrow @ london fashion week, sister had spare ticket and dp when i told him actually brazenly said "do you mean i should go with her?" so she could have a lift there and back as shes from the north west and has never been out in london, very noble and i see where he's coming from but ..... slightly miffed that it didnt occur to him to think "wow youd love that, shall i mind the kids for like the first time ever while you go out and do something youd absolutely flippin love more than anything?" even my mum only said it on speaking to her in a "oh i could have minded them for you... but not really" as she wouldnt look after my youngest, which itself is fair enough, hes 7 months and its too much hard work to expect her to have the two. still gutted, and very excited for them...fingers crossed that theyll book there ideas up for february as ds will be 1 and easier to mind!

sorry just wanted to moan as tomorrow im probably going to be immensely jealous envy

OddGarden Sat 13-Sep-08 21:45:48

Sorry, do you mean your DH is going to the show instead of you?

You are allowing this???????

He actually offered?

Have I got this wrong????hmm

OddGarden Sat 13-Sep-08 21:46:18

Oh duh! sister and mum. sorry.

off to bed.

kiltycoldbum Sat 13-Sep-08 21:50:27

no! smile dh offered to take her and go to the show and after party so she wouldnt have to go alone but she is actually going with my mum, i wouldnt have been too arsed if dh and sister had gone together as i cant drive so it would make sense and tbh he could do with something nice to cheer him up but what miffed me is that it didnt occur to him to even offer for me to go, even if he didnt mean it you know! im just a bit envy really!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now