Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

There are SO many gorgeous maternity clothes out there...but I'm not pregnant!

(9 Posts)
MrsThierryHenry Sat 13-Sep-08 18:46:44

Is it sad to window shop for them anyway? I've been flicking through a catalogue, making a mental list of all the gorgeous clothes I might like to wear next time I get pg. Obviously there's no point in buying ahead as I can't predict what season I'll be shopping for (dahling). But somehow the clothes seem to have got much better than when I was pg 2 years ago. Or maybe it's my taste that's improved hmm.

dinny Sat 13-Sep-08 18:48:07

mmm, seraphine is lovely

MarkStretch Sat 13-Sep-08 18:48:49

Maternity jeans still fall down though. My butt crack is permanently on show.

MinkyBorage Sat 13-Sep-08 20:35:02

I can't find any!! Where are you looking? tbh I've not really looked properly, just had a scan of topshop which was dire, so I'd appreciate any pointers.

coolkat Sat 13-Sep-08 20:46:07

I am so sick of my maternity clothes, t-shirts all to short already, trousers still fall down. <sigh want my skinny jeans> 7 weeks to go!

mrswoolf Sat 13-Sep-08 21:30:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

dinny Sat 13-Sep-08 21:44:10

www.seraphine.com/Scripts/prodlist.asp

their jeans are really really nice

MrsThierryHenry Sat 13-Sep-08 22:13:25

Seraphine, Isabella O, also saw some gorgeous items in France recently...

PMSL at butt crack! I don't think anyone does good mat jeans (apart from Seraphine, but you have to be the size of a pencil to fit into them)

dinny Sat 13-Sep-08 22:25:26

Seraphine do lovely skinny and boot-cut ones, mine arrived a couple of days ago <<excited>> holding off wearing them yet as feel it's abit early...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now