Talk

Advanced search

help me find some long t-shirt type tops.

(14 Posts)

i need long-down past my hips-tops.cool and easy to wear. nothing see through.

nothing empire line.

preferably v neck.
no stripes.
size 20.

pplleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssse?

masalachameleon Sat 13-Sep-08 17:27:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

zippitippitoes Sat 13-Sep-08 17:27:54

dont know how long these are in evans

not really long enough zip.

have started my new 'job' and i seem to spend half my day stretching over my head doing displays and things so jy tops keep riding up!
i need somethng really quite long.

and smart/casual.

yes-HUGE norks!grin

JackieNo Sat 13-Sep-08 17:38:09

Try Dorothy Perkins (also on the website in raspberry and white). I've got a couple of 3/4 length sleeve ones from them, and like them a lot - no lycra though, but they seem OK. Can't see long sleeved versions, but maybe in the shop you'd find something.

JackieNo Sat 13-Sep-08 17:39:27

Actually, this or in teal - didn't spot them the first time.

oh that is really nice jackie..

CostaRicanCod Sat 13-Sep-08 17:49:50

www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B001EYB8GG/sr=1-4/qid=1221324571/ref=sr_1_4/026-3059310-0092432?i e=UTF8&node=70832031&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&keywords=&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=&page=

i think my breasts would look awful in that cod-although i did see a lovely white embroidered shirt type thing in m and s earlier that i though would be good.
then i had big doubts about practicality of wearing white when working in year 1!

Katisha Sat 13-Sep-08 17:54:25

I join this quest - I want V neck, three quarter sleeves, no ruching, long body.
Doesn't exist, apart from the DP ones but I would like them in earthy colours, no teal and fuschia.

2fedup Sat 13-Sep-08 17:57:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

frogs Sat 13-Sep-08 18:00:31

How about these from Harry Duley?

Okay, they're maternity ones, but they will do non-maternity ones too if you phone up and talk to them. I [heart] Harry Duley, they are hugely comfortable, wash well, and they are v. helpful if you phone up with special requests. I have a non-maternity version of the tunic linked to above in a dark red colour which they made for me in the spring after my other one finally expired.

frogs Sat 13-Sep-08 18:02:04

Katisha, that is exactly what I have. And I wear them really a lot. I was heartbroken when my old one died after several years of hard wear, and very smile smile when they kindly agreed to make me a new one. I think I might even need another one in a different colour.

MarlaSinger Sat 13-Sep-08 18:51:50

Have you tried Gap? They have billions of long, short, and 3/4 sleeved t's with crew or v neck and they're pretty long. Good prices too. I stocked up t'other day and am set for the rest of Autumn!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now