Talk

Advanced search

Blackhead concerns, eww i know, but ...

(7 Posts)
piratecat Thu 11-Sep-08 14:51:17

I noticed since wearing fake tan a bit over the summer (and after i had a week abroad in June) that i seemed to have more than usual.

These are very brown, and quite tiny, but somehow different than a normal blackhead?? Do you think fake tan can cause this in pores where before there were no problems?

They are very small, so took me while to really notice.

Or is it my ageing skin ? Also i cannot see how to get rid without having a go at them and then my face looks awful (as one would expect)!!

hopefully Thu 11-Sep-08 14:57:50

It'll be just fake tan clogging in your pores. Have you tried a really good face scrub for a few days, combined with not using any fake tan for those dadys?

hopefully Thu 11-Sep-08 14:58:00

days

2sugars Thu 11-Sep-08 15:02:32

Get off MN and got and have a good squeeze, m'girl! What are you waiting for?

piratecat Thu 11-Sep-08 15:03:58

hiya, i thought it must be a link with the fake tan, but i've not used it for weeks and weeks!!! Great i have tan couloured blackheads!!!

I need something good to cleanse my skin then.

i might have to ask around on here. I have combi skin, and am 39, and my skin really scars more than it use too.

piratecat Thu 11-Sep-08 15:05:46

lol i did that last night, i have man flu, and i look like a right state, with bags under my eys, and puffy skin.

My skin is just buggered. These stupid 'brown' heads i shall called them, are really small but making me feel horrible.

combustiblemelon Thu 11-Sep-08 15:22:46

If you feel like that, you could fill a bowl with just boiled water- add a drop of something menthol to it if you have it- and lean over it with a towel over your head. It'll clear up your sinuses and open your pores to make squeezing easier!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now